From must-see attractions to hidden gems, discover the best things to do, see and eat in Xiamen with our insider guide.READ MORE
Immerse yourself in the peaceful ambience of Chuan Spa, filled with calming hues and contemporary design. A quiet place to recentre yourself and slow down amidst a fast-paced life.
We offer an array of revitalising wellness treatments designed to nurture, balance and restore. Our team of experienced therapists are also on hand to help you embark on a journey of self-discovery to feel refreshed and energised.
3:30 pm - 12:00 pm, daily
THE FIVE ELEMENTS
Chuan Spa treatments and products are guided by the Five Elements theory. This questionnaire will assist you in identifying basic disharmonies amongst the five elements. Together with sensory testing, it will then direct you to the most suitable Chuan product for your treatment.
Your element is WOOD, which governs our sense of sight, tendons, ligaments, liver, and gall bladder. The emotions it conveys tend to be anger and depression. You may prefer mornings, spring seasons, windy days, sour flavours, and the colour green.
Your element is FIRE, which governs our speech, tongue, heart, blood vessels, and small intestine. The emotions it conveys tend to be joy and overexcitement, with possible mood swings. You may prefer afternoons, summer seasons, warm days, bitter flavours, and the colour red.
Your element is EARTH, which governs our sense of taste, mouth, lips, muscles, stomach, and spleen. The emotions it conveys tend to be worry and anxiety. You may prefer mornings, late summers, humid days, sweet flavours, and the colour yellow.
Your element is METAL, which governs our sense of smell, skin, hair, lungs, and large intestine. The emotions it conveys tend to be sadness and grief. You may prefer nighttimes, autumn seasons, dry days, pungent flavours, and the colour white.
Your element is WATER, which governs our sense of hearing, scalp, bones, kidneys, and bladder. The emotions it conveys tend to be fear and anxiety. You may prefer afternoons, winter seasons, cold days, salty flavours, and the colour black.
Our experienced therapists use Gua Sha techniques with healing jade to nurture your skin.
Designed to harmonise the body meridian with Chuan signature aroma oils.
Using hot and cold stones, this therapeutic treatment rebalances the body's energies.
“With every treatment I provide, I hope to help each guest find peace and balance in their body, mind, and soul.”
SLEEP MATTERS BY CHUAN
Sleep plays a vital role in how we function throughout the day, allowing us to reset our mind, body and spirit for the day ahead. Discover the power of a good night’s sleep with our “Sleep Matters by Chuan” programme, which features exclusive amenities and services, as well as soothing treatments curated by Chuan Spa and bespoke room packages. It’s the perfect way to leave our hotels feeling better than when you arrived.
- We highly recommend booking your treatment in advance to secure your preferred day and time. This can be done in person or through our website. You can also call us at 86 (592) 6029999 (Ext. 8779), or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Do note that a valid credit card and telephone number are required to reserve all treatments and packages.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to check in and enjoy the facilities at Chuan Spa.
- If you wish to amend your booking, please do so at least 6 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
- All cancellations and amendments should be done at least 6 hours prior to your booking.
- For late cancellations or amendments, we will levy 50% of the full treatment fee. In the case of a no-show, we will levy the full treatment fee.
- All packages and products are non-refundable.
- Day spa users with a minimum spend of CNY500 can enjoy using all facilities at Chuan Spa.
- A 4-hour complimentary valet parking is also available to day spa users who book a treatment.
- Give the gift of complete relaxation. We offer gift vouchers for many of our treatments and packages. You can also purchase vouchers at any value, starting from CNY5,000, to offset payments for spa services.
- Please contact the Chuan Spa Concierge for groups of over 2 people. You can call us at 86 (592) 6029999 (Ext. 8779), or email email@example.com.
HOW TO SPA
Complete a brief lifestyle elemental questionnaire to determine which treatments best suit your needs. Please also inform our Spa Concierge if you have any health concerns.
Before your treatments, we recommend showering to fully enjoy the therapeutic benefits of our wet facilities, such as the pool and sauna.
We recommend you leave your valuables in your room or at home. We will not assume liability for any missing items.
TRIM AND TIDY
For increased comfort, gentlemen should shave a few hours before any facial treatments.
Disposable underwear will be provided for your comfort. Please use them for massages and water-based treatments.
Drink plenty of water during and after your time at Chuan Spa Health + Wellness. It is the source of life, after all.
If you are pregnant or have any other condition that you feel we should be aware of, please inform our Spa Concierge and your therapist.
Please inform our therapists if at any time you are uncomfortable or need anything else during your treatment.
To ensure a relaxing environment for all guests, mobile phones are not permitted in any of our treatment rooms and relaxation lounges. In all other areas, please put them on silent.
The spa and fitness studio are only available for guests 16 years and older.
If you enjoyed a massage, we suggest leaving the oils on your skin for up to 2 hours before taking a shower. This is so your skin fully absorbs the oils’ nourishing properties.
Gratuities for good service are at the guest’s discretion.
NOTE: Gambling, smoking and alcohol consumption within Chuan Spa Health + Wellness, the Health Club and the pool are strictly prohibited. Please also refrain from drinking any alcoholic beverage 3 hours before your treatments.
Our therapists reserve the right to terminate the treatment if they feel the guest’s behaviour is inappropriate.